My Blog List

  • - This is the stub blog to redirect hcvadvocate.blogspot.com to the new blog with the untainted name of HepatitisCAdvocate.blogspot.com.
    8 years ago

Monday, January 31, 2011

Now What?

Dear Heppy
i don't usually take my words back but life is stranger than a fiction and universe works in mysterious ways,
i am seriously beginning to get scared of using the phone because of the news it has for me each time i pick up the receiver,
everything can change in a blink of an eye and whenever i think i am prepared and have all the bases covered it turns out there is yet another option that i never thought of and i end up whacked in the head with it, too dumbfounded and deorganised to know how to react or what to do about it, the moment i think i have it all figured out the carpet goes from under my feet,
i am on a roller coaster that never stops surprising me,
where will it take me now?
as always let's just countdown to it first and then we'll see,
me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna,
When life yanks the rug out from under your feet, do a cartwheel!
Hang in there kiddo!

AnnMaRou said...

never been into gymnastics Jenny but i'll do my best hopefully without breaking my neck lol thx! xx <3